Friday, February 1, 2013

Zombie-mania

Hi Readers,

I have seen a lot of movies on Zombies most of them are funny in nature. But this is not to make fun of someone who is dead. I have wondered how it would make me feel if I am a zombie. Well if you think you don't want to be a zombie then really think hard because after I tell you what are the privileges of being a zombie then don't rush to me with your comments that "tell us how to be one". Well I assure you I am not writing blogs on "How to be a Zombie". For that I trust you to Google and I am sure of it some noble soul might have written on that.

So Just Click the link as it contains the search result on "How to be a Zombie".

Well if you have been the only zombie in the world then you would be most popular, might be so popular that your name would be written on "Hollywood Walk of Fame". May be Hollywood had been named after you as "Zombiewood". Up till now no Zombie has been named properly except Frankenstein who was nearly a zombie but kind of different as he was medically treated. I think most of the zombies would agree with me that they don't need a doctor. They are mostly non-vegetarian with nothing special in a diet but they prefer human hand mostly left.

Zombies are quite shy in nature as they don't speak much, whenever you ask them anything they will respond to you politely and only say "ARRRRRR" in a much heavy voice. We never let them complete their sentence as they usually kill us or we kill them. They are nearly immortal, I said nearly because they can only be killed by hitting in the head that too with a gun as preferred by Mr.  in the movie "Zombieland" and also I have this theory that if they have eaten all humans then they can die because of hunger.

Zombies have this good sense of "bloody" fashion. Torn cloths is kind of modern fashion to all of us and a little of blood everywhere on the body is what they have in choice. They always do a slow zombie walk to show their style and design of cloths. There is only one problem of being a zombie and that is you can never participate in athletics. Well there is still more stuff to write on Zombies but I don't want to steal someones fame.

I hope all zombies will reply to this post and I hope you like it.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment