Thursday, February 28, 2013

You kidding.... Thats not me


Hi Readers,

“Hey Nakul, yesterday I saw you with a girl,” said my friend, I had this proud smile on my face thinking that its good he thinks I am with some girl, but soon it disappeared when he said “and the girl was not good looking at all”. All friends laughed and I was feeling like someone shot me but I had to say something so I said “Dude you kidding.... Thats not me may be you say someone else looking similar to me”.

I am not really sure that how many of you do this but this is what I usually say when I am involved in such a troublesome situation. Blame that to your doppelgangers that is the best thing. Well I don't know how many of your friends try to kick your asses in different ways but that is what happens in my friends group where we target a person each day for such a special treatment. The most unusual thing is if someone supported you, that means its your lucky day. Quite frankly I never understood why my friends don't see me with a hot girl, there is always some ugly girl.

Other than this there are most situation that I don't claim of me being myself. This situation is when my teenage pics are revealed to my friends, well this is totally my mistake, I misplace them. SO if they get it they say “Hey dude who is this freaky person, is it you”, I had to respond saying “Thats not me, its someone else”. My friends said “Who someone, this has to go on Facebook its you I am sure”, I said “Are you a cop or something, its my brother”. Well Its better that my teenage photoes never match with me and that is why my friends believe it otherwise it is a kill me situation.

So the motive behind all of the above blah blah crap is that “Never accept of you being you when you sense the situation is going to make you feel like a joker”. I accept that most of it is not going to make a sense but I had to write something to make you understand the whole point. I hope to receive your comments and like. If you wish you can share this as well.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment