Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Sleeper Creeper

Hi Readers,

I am quite sure that many of you might be fond of magical and fantasy worlds. Quite a handful Hollywood movies have been made on such a topic but let’s not discuss this hollywood stuff right here. I have always thought of this that we ourselves live in a world which is full of mystery and fantasy. I am sure you all might have heard of sightings of UFO, BigFoot and Loch Ness Monster. If you want to know about them you can use search engines of your choice as I am not going to do publicity for Google. Well those stories are available everywhere on the internet but here you will know about a new magical world.

There is a world of Sleeper Creepers. You might have this question in mind that where these creatures are and where they live. So let me assure you that they are not creatures or any living organism and, they live with us. The only thing is we don't know about them or you can say they don't want us to know about them. You may ask this since we live with them how we are not able to see them, are they invisible to our eyes? Yes this is a good question but no they are not invisible to our eyes. We can see them but they don't respond to us. They are only active when we sleep and if we wake up act inactive.

Still I know you all are thinking that whom I am talking about. So, let me not make it suspense and tell you that I am talking about the "things around you". I understand that it is still not clear to you that whom I am talking about. So let me explain you a bit more and what I meant by things. Things are anything that is created by men from spoons to pen, chairs to airplanes, books to computers, anything around us which is non-living to us. What I imagine about them is that these things wake up when we are sleeping. May be that is why the stories of kids always have a monster in closet. May be if you believe in sleeper creepers then you can say that these are not monsters but are sleeper creepers.

You might have heard ghost stories as well and people saying that they saw things moving and changing their place. But they call it ghost did it. I am not sure whether it is a ghost or not but I can say that these sleeper creepers are moving and when we see them they just hide themselves. They are really good actors and till now I don't think you would have noticed that they have life. But I am sure that after reading this your perception towards them would change for sure.

I hope you like the story and send in your reviews and comments.

Thanks
Nakul
 

No comments:

Post a Comment