Sunday, February 3, 2013

The Old Man Experiment


Hi Readers,

Mostly it happens to IT industry people that they become lazy. Lazy in the sense that they loose desire to be active as it usually happens in old age. Well this happened with my friend and I assure you that the group of incidents which I am going to tell you here are very real but for sake of confidentiality I will keep my friends name a secret and we will call him “Mr. X”. It was not a easy task for me and my bunch of other Friends to prove this hypothesis that “Mr. X is an old man with a age of 60+ for sure”. So as I honour the works of Sir Issac Newton, and as Newton said "to prove any hypothesis you should prove it three times and if the result is same, the hypothesis is proved correct”. Therefore, we decided to prove this hypothesis in 3 separate experiments none of whose scenario or circumstances will be created by us, it should be naturally occurring. Only role we played was to notice them happening and collecting the result.

Experiment No.1:- This Experiment is called as “The Being Lazy Experiment”.

As it happened one day that we said to Mr. X that lets Plan for some movie or may be a trip to some place outside the city. We just gave him options so to know that who all are in for the plan. So Mr. X reacts by saying no to everything that we put as an option in front of him. The final words that came out of his mouth were I don't wanna go Out. Really he was not going what the hell has happened to him he is grown old or what. Oh My My thats the first proof we got, he has "Become Lazy".

Experiment No.2:- This Experiment is called as “The Big Brother Experiment”.

One day Me and Mr. X went out for dinner at some restuarent. The waiter came to us. Let me tell you the age of waiter, he was about 45+. I should tell you this that the waiters age has a significance in this experiment. Well getting back to story, so while receiving the orders separately from each one of us, waiter turns to Mr. X and says him “So Big Brother what would you like to have”. Oh god "Big Brother" that too by a old aged person proved our hypothesis correct for second time.

We waited for a long time to get this 3rd experimental proof but I am the lucky one among my friends to see the result of this 3rd experiment in front of my eyes. This happened today on this epic date of “3rd Feb 2013”. I hope this day will one day be marked as "Old Age Day".

Experiment No.3:- This Experiment shall be called as “The Seat”

Today I, Mr. X and 1 other friend were returning from market and we were travelling by a bus. So, what happened was that few people got up from from the seat and Mr. X went and sat on it. Well friends I would take this opportunity to thank God at this point of time. The next thing that happens is I pay attention to something written above the seat and there you go it was “Reserved for Old Aged People”. Oh this is the third proof.

Holy Lord this is True he is first of his kind “ The old Man” . Well in this way we conclude this “The Old Man Experiment”.

I hope you guys like this Original Story and I wish to receive your comments and thought on this.

Thanks
Nakul

2 comments:

  1. awesome dude.. u rock.. we loe u in North Korea

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for ur appreciation .... keep reading and commenting...

      Delete