Saturday, February 2, 2013

Anger Control : You Piss me off

Hi Readers,

We all have feelings and sometimes we really get angry and in such circumstance we do somethings which we regret later on. I have this few tips for my readers to control their anger. This is what I mostly do. Grab a piece of stick and just start hitting the person who makes you angry. Well this is what I usually imagine if someone is annoying me but reality is quite different. We will get back to this thing later on.

First of all the basic thing is ignore the person annoying you and just say to yourself "The person is a ass (you can use various other slang instead of ass)". From here on lets call him "Assole" (Don't mind the spelling mistake, its there because this is public blog so any age viewer can read). So this ignoring can be achieved by listening to music, if you are thinking how then here is what I meant "use a earphone/headphone" and play some music, in such a way you will ignore the sayings of "Assole". If for some reason you are not able to ignore then just think something else and don't listen to what the "Assole" is saying. This usually works well if you are thinking of your best memory. I warn you that if you think of your breakups with your past girlfriends then this will work like a catalyst and make you angry even more. So do follow this rule with care, its solely your responsibility.

Usually we encounter some Assoles who just don't leave following you and there is no way to say "go to hell". If there is some way then just say "Go to Hell" and say it in such a way that the "Assole" asks you the direction. If there is no way and you are just frustrated then there is only one and one thing to do. If you are a weaker in strength than "Assole" then in such a case you just need to imagine that if you hit  "Assole" consider a slap only and in response "Assole" kicks you really hard and beats you like a dog then you will lose few teeth, a eye blackened and other severe wounds. In case you are quite a body builer and powerful than "Assole" then I have never seen a bigger "Assole" than you. Up till now you should have kicked the persons ass and instead you are reading this.

Well I hope you all enjoyed it. Please ignore the slang and I ensure you that you will not enjoy this topic. The topic of anger discussed here is mostly frustration related and don't think that I am giving you free "Anger Management" session. I hope to receive your views and comments to make it more interesting discussion.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment