Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Life of Pieeeee : Confused


Hi Readers,

I am pretty sure that most of you have watched and even liked the movie “The Life of Pie”. But I am not among this group of you all since I have not watched this movie. Well there are some good reasons for this, first of all being time constraint. As some of you might have this feeling whenever you go for a movie that you design a story of the movie in mind. If you say that “No I haven't done this” then its fine because that is what I usually deduce from the movie title. Still I have been thinking that if I am not aware of the story and genre of this movie then what are all possible scenarios I can think for this movie.

First of all, I am not sure whether the movie has a “e” in “Pie” or not. But if it has a “e”, then first thing that came to my mind is that is it a sequel to “The American Pie” Movie series. If yes, then all of the unrated things are fun to watch. I would give extra money to watch this piece of pie. It was a hard luck since no sexy pie is included here. Well humans start with this pie and enjoy having the pie life long. All hail "the american Pie".

The second thing that came to my mind is may be its a mathematics related movie but after hearing a lot of success I thought why are people interested in life of Pie. So what I thought is to tell them that "friends its 22/7 or you can go to 3.14............->i don't know when its life ends. Quite frankly no one knows this pie's ends. Genre wise I thought its a documentary or some kind of autobiography but the real piece of shit is when I saw the poster which had three characters a boy, a tiger and a boat. After seeing this poster I felt like its on The Jungle book and they have renamed mougli to pie perhaps.

I hope that all these pie-ce by piece thoughts are liked by you. Awaiting your comments.

Thanks
Nakul







No comments:

Post a Comment