Wednesday, February 6, 2013

A Lifetime Warranty

Hi Readers,

As you all are well aware of the fact that nothing in this world is permanent but some unexpected things happen at times when we don't realize their sole existence. Well those few lines are good but crap. Lets get back to story. This is about Mr. X, a true story indeed. One day he went to market and bought a Deodorant of a new company. I am not gonna tell you that Deodorant's name was “FOGG”.

I cannot explain you all the featured stuff of this deo but Mr. X liked it. It smelled like alcohol, for first few times it was confusing but later we thought Mr. X has become alcoholic but after a lot of smell-marathon or smell-a-thon(Bingo new word), we came to conclusion it was that deo. I am not a chemistry student but I have this idea that the company plans to burn down the person. But I think its a good way to supply alcohol though it is a brilliant criminal business idea. Duly noted this idea in case I had to become a criminal.

Well the most important feature of this deoderant is that it never ends. If you don't believe me then do a self test and buy it if it is available in your country or you can order online. I feel that it is magical as I am unable to see any end date on that or any best before "_" days warning. Its been almost 6 months may be more but its still usable. The bottle always seems filled. I think if we shake it really well, a genie might come out of it.

Mr. X feels that its the only thing of his 20's age that he can show to his kids. I even think that his kids can show it to their kids and may be this thing is declared as a ancestral legacy in his family. It can also happen that if we all are extinct like dinosaurs and some new age humans dig our bodies out then they could find this deo still usable. I am kind of believing this stuff that it comes with a Lifetime warranty or to be more precise Everlasting Warranty.

I hope you all buy it and reply me with the test results after few months but more I hope that this company pays me for the special advertisement. I even wish to receive your comments and suggestions.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment