Saturday, February 23, 2013

Me, You and All


Hi Readers,

Before I start writing something in this post, let me clarify that whatever I am going to write here might have some weight for me at the very moment but I am sure that it will be a blah blah at other time for me. It often happens in life that people face certain moments in life that makes them aware of some life altering facts and truth which may be for their own or for someone else. Well I am also like you so I have this feeling as well. But the problem here is I may not be correct.

Well it happens sometimes I feel sad about my own problems and sometimes for others also. Now I don't feel like writing on this topic since all those feelings are now gone. But still I would let you all know my thoughts a little. There is a dialogue in the Bollywood movie “Om Shanti Om” which I don't remember word by word but that is a very true dialogue. The dialogue goes something like this “Our life is like a movie at the end it all ends well and if doesn't end well then its not the end”. Most of the problems just go means they just vanish if you just take an initiative. You might say that what type of initiative or what the hell is this to do with problems. Well problems or moments of pain or sorrow are like villains in the movie, when the actor attempts to take care of them by himself, he wins. So its exactly like that the only thing required is to try to overcome those sorrow. I can assure you if you are really trying, you will win for sure but it might take time so be patient.

Well mostly I haven't taken any initiative to suppress those sorrow or problematic feelings of mine but still for some cases I did and it was a success. Well I have observed for myself that I try to compete with everyone whom I may or may not know but still I compete them mentally. Mentally in the sense that its not physically seen by others, its only in my mind and heart. Well I fail many times and therefore I create my own sorrowful days. There is also a lack in this “Competition attitude” that I don't compete when it should be done in actual rather it happens at times when there should not be any point of it. This is my personal observation and I am not a therapists to tell these. But I would surely take in your suggestions on the solution you may think of for this issue.

Here you go as I told you my observation of my problem, I declare it here that I would like you all to come forward and share your feeling and problems. May be for these problems I or may be anyone can have a solution.

So please comment and share your issues. I would try to get some solution for your problems. These problems can be in any nature not necessarily on life but on any topic. Lets open our mind.

Thanks
Nakul

2 comments:

  1. koi summary bata do... :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. so you read it..... good.... i thought no one would read it. Thanks

    ReplyDelete