Wednesday, February 13, 2013

The Silent Buzzzz


Hi Readers,

If we pay attention to our surrounding we always hear some tone or a new musical rhythm  Well nature has always been a powerful musician and but there are these sounds which we often here if we pay attention to it. Right now if you just pay attention to your wall clock you will surely hear the ticking sound, don't tell me you can not hear if you have a electronic wall clock. Now if you try not to listen it, it will not be possible for you to do that unless you listen or do something more attentive. Other than this there are more sounds you can hear the one coming from your ceiling fan's blade cutting the air.

I have mostly noticed in traffic jams that there is always some rhythm created by blowing horns. Well these sounds are for matter created by man made objects and are not part of naturally occurring sounds. But many creatures are there even in your home or near surroundings which make a very sweet sound and there are some who disturb a lot. If you have ever heard the sounds made by bees, its a buzz sound, the same sound is made by mosquitoes flying over your ear when you sleep.

Not only mosquitoes, but often in nights I have paid attention to a chirping sound made by an insect called cricket. you can hear its sound at Cricket Chirping sound.

I am sure its quite disturbing to you all as well. I call these sounds as “ The Silent Buzzzzz”. I call it this way because these can only be hard when everything is quite or silent except these sounds and you pay attention to it. Well I wrote a few lines on them, you can use it as a rap song or think it as a poem even.

I could hear a sound
coming from nearby bound
its really buzzy
its driving me crazy
i can not sleep
its very creep
i heard that clock ticking
its really freaking
the fan made a sound like “fuzz”
i would call all this “the silent buzz”

I hope you all like this. My apologies if I don't use above words meaningfully and rythmically. Awaiting your comments.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment