Saturday, February 16, 2013

Big, Bigger, Biggest


Hi Readers,

The Advancement in technology has made our life really easy. Now in the present day, we have gadgets available for nearly every use. There was a time when to complete even a smaller task, a person used to invest ample amount of time but now its a total change. But lets not discuss the pros and cons for technology here, it is of no use right now. So, lets discuss a few things or changes that I noted has occurred with the advancement of technology.

Now the first and only thing that we would discuss here is size of gadgets, this is quite crucial part so let me give you an exact example which would be phones. If you look at the phones, 60 - 70 years back, then you would know that we used to have non portable telephones which were having cords so it was not possible to go as far as 1-3 meters. These telephones are still present with us and I feel these will continue to perish as long as human race exists. Then came this cordless phone, partly portable in nature but still limited range. Afterwards came a pager device which I believe was the first messaging kind of gadget. Well I might be wrong with pagers as I never used it and I don't care to google it. So lets skip it.

Then came this portable phones called as mobile phones or cell phones, which were easy to carry and no limited range. But the only issue with them was that they looked bigger then your palm and would do only one function that was making calls and receiving calls. So, after a long time of research and years of advancement gave us small sized mobile phones if you go back 6-7 years perhaps but even they had limited functions. Therefore, there functioning was increased and we got multitasking capable android phone, iphones and other A B C D phones. But since functioning increased, the size again increased for these phones and now we have these 5 inches or more screen size phones which do not fit in our pockets and to solve this pocket issue sometimes we need to buy new trousers. I know you would not believe me but let me tell you that I have seen such people who don't buy trousers as per their size but the trousers whose pockets are large enough to fit their phones. Again we have such phones or let say tablets which work as phones so when we talk, they hide our face completely. I even feel that someday we will have transformers type phones and gadgets which would transform as per our need. Well that would be fun to watch.

So, start buying smaller phones. I hope you like it and comments.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment