Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Money and Mentality


Hi Readers,

I always had this question in my mind but today I really feel like asking it. I have never understood this thing that why we all feel cravings for money? I am quite sure you would say that its an idiotic question but let me tell you it is not. This thought came to my mind after a very recent incident. Well I cannot discuss the incident in detail but I would let you know a summary on it so to make you understand the fairness of the question. So the incident is like "I had to do some collection of money from a group of people and so I went to their desk and asked for the amount of money but their reaction was like I had shot them and they seemed quite surprised".

I can totally understand that reaction when I have not given them sufficient time but here this was not the case. So as far as I am concerned I am not wrong on any perspective. The most irritating thing is when everyone is asking silly question and provide such irritating suggestion for a very less amount which even a poor guy can pay. Well as far as suggestions are concerned, I feel like saying to them that why don’t you come forth and take this responsibility and follow your hectic suggestion.

I have always thought that we have many other things to give priority in life other than money and these things are as below-

1-      Family and Friends (Live for them)
2-      Chocolates (Fight for them), as far as I am concerned I will fight you for any sweet.
3-      Anime shows and Video Games (Love them)
4-      Magic, Movies, and Music (Always have Time for them)
5-      Sleep (Whenever you get time)
6-      Work (Until and unless It is not going to kill you and will not stop you from doing above 5)

I thought of adding Studies and Reading books but I don’t like doing it, I feel sleepy when doing reading stuff so no point of that. I hope you all are not interested in money like a crazy person. Always keep this in your mind feel like Bill Gates at every point even you have no money, just try not to spend like him. Its all about how you feel.

I hope you all like my post and please comment if you have anything in mind to add in.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment