Thursday, January 31, 2013

The Karan Johar Diaries

Hi Readers,

I wonder sometimes that how Indian directors lack creativity but mostly some lack gender. You know whom I am talking about but this post is not to discuss that although someday this topic may gain some importance and needs our attention. By the way lets get back to main motive of ours. I am not sure that how many of you have ever watched the TV show "The Vampire Diaries" and but I am sure you might have watched the movie "Student of the Year". I know we all did a mistake by watching this movie but god is seeing us and he will take the revenge for it from Karan Johar. Oh my bad, God already took revenge.

Well the thing is that this movie is a great copy of this tv show. Let me tell you some points from this tv show and you decide the rest. The story goes like this there is one lead actor take him as "A" who love the lead actress "B" and "B" loves "A" as well. Now there is a entry of one another lead actor "C" who is better then "A". He has some things to achieve but he has this good friendship with "B" (the actress).  Now he tries to bring "A" and "B" together but is in love with "B". At last "B" goes with "C" and "A" is all alone. But the rest is still to come as the tv show is not over.

So what Karan and team decided steal the idea and since tv show is not complete we will give some Indian ending of brotherly love and the rest is a crap. The only original idea in the movie is from mighty brains of Karan Johar and that is to introduce a "gay" role which is performed by Rishi Kapoor. Since we all know Karan Johar has this idea in most of his films but really Mr. Rishi Kapoor you gonna do such kinds of shit now, learn something from Ranbir.

Even though I have such a bad review for film, the hotness of the movie lies only and only with "Alia Bhatt". I don't know about others but I watched this movie because of her.

I hope you liked this content and will like to receive your comments.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment