Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Linux vs Windows

Hi Readers,

Today I had this curiosity of kicking some asses but I am not sure of whom; the selected contenders are Linux and Windows. Currently I am a Linux user at my home and Windows user at office so I am not sure whom to spare since only one will be lucky winner with lowest point who will get the kick. Here is what I think we need to do; lets try some comparison between the two. To start up with let us take Windows; well here is one of my personal favorite 'I don't like face of "Bill"'. So here is 1 negative mark for windows. Linux has so many firms and separate companies that I am really confused who is the real owner; so if a teacher asks a child who is creator of linux; then if the child is unaware of Linus Torvalds then he can go with the other options "Many of the above". Linux earns one point here for saving a child's life.

So the scores are as follows Linux 1 Windows -1.

Since I am a gaming fan I would award 1 point to windows for having so many games to play and Linux gets a zero here. Linux has a excuse here that no one uses them so they don't have awesome games. But they should be aware of the fact that its gaming company problem and not of users. Also Windows has this XBox for gaming so 1 more marks here.

So scores are Linux 1 Windows 1.

Linux has this very fast start up which I like the most rather to wait for long time in windows. So linux gets 1 marks. Also Linux has this support for all drivers pre-installed in them so no need to install any driver just plug and play. I don't know how they do it but they are genius. So again 1 mark for them.

Scores so far Linux 3 Windows 1.

I face this rubbish problem in Linux when I download from internet, they usually don't have a proper download manager, the ones I used in Linux really suck. So Windows gets 1 point here.

The final scores are Linux 3 Windows 2.

Well I think you know who will get a kick on the ass; yes you guessed it right its "Macintosh" our last minute entry. They have a minus score. Really costly, it seems to me they only sell to Bill gates or what? They should write it on their products if you can buy us then ask for prize. Good for you "Bill".

Thanks
Nakul


No comments:

Post a Comment