Monday, January 28, 2013

DREAM


Hi Readers,

Today I decided to write somthing about one of the interesting topic “DREAM”. Well its nothing to do with some sort of technolgy, its just for to increase limits of your thinking. I invite you all to think and comment somthing useful on this topic.

Yesterday I had a chat with my friend on this so called word of “DREAM” and his perspective influnced to provide some of my ideas as well. So here is what my friend said to me “Nakul I think that when we go to sleep then we wake up in a different universe where we follow that life”. I feel he might be completely right on his point. I used “might” because even scientists have less idea regarding “DREAM” so any one who says what dream is might be right in his perspective. But here is what I think “ May be when we sleep our brain just shows us possible combinations of small random stuff that we encountered in our past and form it a scene which I would like to call as dream video. Its like our brain has a video library from where it picked up some small clips and cut them in pieces and edit them togeather to form new video.

Sometimes when we wake up we just forget what we dreamt last night but sometimes we do have a little idea of what we say in our dream. Sometimes it also happens with us that we feel Déjà vu.
For those who have no idea whatsoever that this dejavu means let me tell you about it .. its a feeling that sometimes makes you wonder that you already faced this incident or this happened to you before. So coming back to what I think regarding dreams relation to dejavu is that may be these “video clip dream” are what that create first vision of somthing and when a similar case happens we say “DEJAVU”.

Well to summarize the above things I can say when we sleep then to keep itself in active mode our brain creates various activities; one of which is going through these past incidents and grouping them togeather to just form a new incident or scenario which may or may not occur and if it occurs its dejavu. But may be thats all I think, and I still think my friend is correct but you never know this untill anything is proved for sure.

I would surely like to get response on this topic from my readers to see what they think. Hope you like this thought process.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment