Monday, January 28, 2013

LHC vs My Mind


Hi Readers,

Here is somthing interesting but scientific in nature moreover its my thinking again. Most of you might have heard of a Scientific experiment going on in Geneva,Switzerland where a bunch of freaky scientists have gathered to work on a Machine named as LHC (large hydron collider). Well before I write somthing let me explain you what I heard about this machine when this machine when the experiments were about to start. Scientists have designed it to collide two electron particles with speed of light to create a big bang kind of scenario and gather information about God Particles and other blah blahs. Well I also heard that they plan to find out cure for various diseases like cancer. I don't know whats going on with that but though I wish them luck.

But what made me think hard was that how can they plan to find cures when they are not available in our world. So here is what I thought that may be when two electrons will collide to form a big bang and later on creating a universe since that is how scientists say universe got created. So being created in a lab at a very micro level they might create a different time space for this universe. Let me give you a better example to show what I mean. Lets say for us we have a universe which is created by big bang and now we are here in 2013. For normal humans the smallest thing is an atom. Now once if you consider that a similar small universe is created where humans again come into existence they will also have a smallest known thing as atom. Now if you take it ata mathematical level where if you take a ratio of size of our atom to their atom and our universe to their then similarly you need to take a ratio of our time with respect to their time. So what I meant is that in our 24 hrs time these small universe being may encounter 1000 years time. So, Then it is quite possible for us to be in year 2013 when these small universe beings are in some 31st century and therefore they might have a cure for such diseases.

I also feel that if this a true thing then we all might be a part of such an experiment of universe created by some human beings who tested big bang in lab like we are doing in Geneva. Well this is all my thought may be information given above are solely wrong but thats what I created and may be I did not explain you all well enough. I hope my readers will give some reply on this.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment