Monday, March 25, 2013

Hunger Strikes Back

Hi Readers,

Its been a long time since I have written any post. Some of you may feel like “This guy is done with his blah blah stuff” but I assure you that your sufferings are far from over. I am pretty sure that all fat people will appreciate this post atleast may be they can categorize themselves in the world now. I have not thought on this one with my brain but with my belly which seems to shift me to group of “Fatties” these days.

I have distributed the food hungry people among three groups:-
1- Attackers
2- Seekers
3- Shame-ies

Attackers are those who just wait for food to be served and as soon as it is served, nothing is left on table, complete table is empty within the blink of an eye. You cannot give these guys first chance to eat, they always remain hungry and can eat continuously.

Seekers are those who wait for people to invite them for supper. These guys won't use their money for filling their belly. If you go for lunch/dinner with them, you will notice that they won't take out money until asked for and that too with half-hearted response. Their most favorite part of life is attending parties.

Shame-ies are full of respect. These feel shy when invited among a group for eating. They share their food and feel shy at the same time. They are hungry but will eat so slowly and in that time you can have your food thrice. These are most like slow eaters but its quite hard to differentiate between the two.

Well these are three types of foodies. I am quite sure that now you will be able to recognize these foodies really easily. But as far as I am concerned I am Seeker who likes to be a Attackers. I hope you like it and please let us know what group you belong too.

Thanks
Nakul

No comments:

Post a Comment