Sunday, March 3, 2013

GOD and his dictionary


Hi Readers,

This thought came to my mind while I had been going through my dictionary. I have been thinking on and on for a long time since then that how we humans have invented so many words in different languages that we our self don't know the meaning of those each and every term. So in similar way may be there is a very small possibility that god has his own dictionary just to make it sure that he is aware of what new words humans have spoken and what these actually mean. I think that may be the name of this dictionary is “GOD's Multilingual Learner's Dictionary” published by “Heaven University Press”.

The most interesting question that came to my mind is that what would be there in this dictionary of GOD. The answer to this question is really tough as it is hard to ensure its correctness so, I came up with some of my ideas that what I believe would be there. The only thing you need to believe is that the dictionary would be magical as it belongs to GOD. The dictionary would be something not very different from the ones that humans have. Now since we have dictionary depending upon our interpretation of words and their meaning so, the most probable answer could be that GOD's dictionary would be in accordance to his values but since it is to tell him what the words mean therefore the meaning of words would be similar to ones we have.

But this dictionary of GOD would not be as simple as the ones we have. So, I presume that it would come with some additional feature. Well what would be these additional features? This is quite interesting to think upon so what my interpretation is that each and every word would have this “like button” with it, the button is not for GOD to show his preference to a word but to show that what words are used by humans at day to day level, it is exactly like number of page views for the blog. This like feature would work in some way like when we speak a word there is a increase by 1 in the word's like. So, may be this “like” is not a button but is more like a symbol.

Not only a like symbol but there should be an another feature of "Red and Green symbol" beside every term in dictionary just to tell or indicate the purity of each word. Well it is something like a word with absurd meaning or some meaning which is really impure would have a Red symbol while the meaning with a very pure sense would have a Green symbol. If this feature is really present there then I should be correct in one thing that the top most spoken word would have a red symbol for sure.

That is all that I can come up with at this point of time but if you all have anything to add up then you can come up and comment here. If by any means I have written something wrong that is against your religion then please pardon me as I have no intent in doing so. I am perfectly sure that GOD would not feel any problem with what I have written here and at least I can say is that he would laugh at this.

Please comment and share if you like it. If I get a good response then surely I would write something on “History of GOD's Dictionary”.

Thanks
Nakul

2 comments:

  1. does *God* need a dictionary ?

    ReplyDelete
  2. no chance ... god knows it all and i don't think he needs a dictionary.... but its just a thought i hope that answers your question

    ReplyDelete